Is Your Family In A Period Of Transition?
Your family is going through a period of upheaval. This time has been challenging, and you need the counsel of an experienced family lawyer. At Law Offices of Joseph S. Hubicki, our attorneys can provide the guidance that you need when your family is in a time of transition. We know that this is a time of great stress, so we try to relieve that burden by shouldering the many legal tasks associated with your current challenge.
Our law firm assists clients in New York and Connecticut with issues such as:
- Separation and divorce: We can handle the details of the divorce process and help you prepare for your new chapter of life.
- Equitable distribution of marital assets: When dividing marital property, we can advocate for you to get the best resolution available.
- Spousal maintenance (alimony): If you need to pay or receive alimony, our attorneys can work to reach a satisfactory arrangement.
- Child custody and visitation: Whether you live in New York, Connecticut or both, fight for the custody arrangement that benefits you and your kids.
- Child support: Helping you determine a child support amount that works for you, your children and your partner.
Together, we can navigate your time of stress and help you emerge on the other side, stronger.
Is Collaborative Divorce Right For Me?
No divorce is easy. However, there may be an easier way to resolve your divorce than by going to trial. A collaborative divorce is when spouses negotiate privately to reach mutually satisfactory decisions on their issues. This has many benefits:
- It keeps your case private.
- You don’t have to go to trial.
- It usually costs less.
- You have more control over the outcome.
With extensive experience in collaborative law, Law Offices of Joseph S. Hubicki can help you and your spouse reach resolutions through collaborative divorce.
Get Help With Your Family Law Matter
No matter how overwhelming this period seems, legal counsel from Law Offices of Joseph S. Hubicki can help you manage it. Get help by contacting our law offices for an initial consultation. Call 203-557-0633, or send us a message online. We have locations in New York City and Westport.